In this page, we'll show you how to create an account data export and download it for your account.
What Permissions Need to be Set?
Members must first have the Account Export permission turned on in order to view the export generation view. When generating the export, the following permissions are applied to the data generated:
- The member must have at least view permissions on Users in order to export users.
- The member must have at least view permissions on Groups in order to export groups.
- The member must have at least view permissions on Members in order to export members.
- The member must have at least view permission on a specific app in order for the app to be included in the export.
How to Set Permissions
To set the data export permission, navigate to Account -> Members view, and open up the member permissions by clicking on the permissions () icon.
Set the permission to Yes to allow this member to perform data exports.
Exporting Account Data
- To export data, navigate to Account -> Info, then click on the Export tab.
- Select the items you would like to be included in the export and click on the green Create Report button.
- The report will be created in the background, once complete an download icon will appear on the left.
- Clicking the excel download icon () will start the download of the report to your computer.
NOTE: Generated reports will be removed after two months.