When including the static (.a) library for the iOS Agent in a Swift application, please follow the steps below:
- Download the latest iOS Agent from the resource center in the portal.
- Copy the required files into your project, following the same rules found on the iOS Agent Page.
Update Build Phases
- Add the .a files to your Target's Build Phases under Link Binary with Libraries.
- Add the .a files to Copy Bundle Resources along with your agent configuration file if using one.
Create a Bridge header if you don't already have one
- Create Bridging-Header file for your app project, and import the EmbeddedAgent lib in it.
- Please be sure to include Foundation as well as the embedded agent. In our example, the app is named Swifty, but yours would be named after your project. You only need one bridging header per project, if you already have one, then simply add the two lines to your existing file.
- Add this file to your Objective-C Bridging Header of your app, again if you already have a bridging header, this is not required to do again.
- Your autocomplete should now be aware of the EmbeddedAgent capabilities.