On this page we will show you how to manage your email settings.
If you want emails sent from the App47 platform to come from your email server versus the App47 email server, please use the following feature to customize your SMTP/email settings.
Make changes to any of the following:
- Active Checkbox - select this checkbox if you want to actively use your SMTP system for app store communications
- Server Name - enter the Name or IP address of the SMTP server
- Domain Name - enter the Domain Name for your hosted environment if your server requires the domain attribute
- Port - enter the Port number for the SMTP service
- Username - enter the username for your SMTP account
- Password - enter the password that accompanies the username for your SMTP account
- Email address for the account (used as the From: line) - enter the email address for the SMTP account
- Reply-To Address - set the reply-to header and email so that the recipient can easily reply to the email for support and/or questions
- Use SSL Checkbox - select this checkbox if you want to use SSL to connect with your SMTP server
- Authentication Method - select the authentication method for connecting to the SMTP account
Once all of your modifications have been made, click on the green Save button to save your customized SMTP.