This article will walk you through the process of how to manage geo fencing for App Store listing. This configuration only applies to which apps appear in the App Store, once installed it does not further enforce this restriction.
Once you've added an app or two to your app store, you may want to restrict which apps appear in which country.
Note: This feature is currently only available on the ecommerce platform.
Note: We plan to move this option from the app editing page where it is now to Manage->Geo. If you find that the process described below is no longer valid, navigate to the Manage tab, and then to Geo.
How to Implement Geo Fencing for an App
- Navigate to the Manage tab, and then click on Geo.
- From the Select App drop-down, choose the app you wish to add geo fencing to.
- For the Geo Fence Method, choose the option you would like to implement.
- Not enabled - No geo fencing will be enforced on this app.
- Black list country - You will be able to select countries that will not be permitted to use the app.
- White list country - You will be able to select the only countries that will be permitted to use the app.
- From the Add geo fence countries box, select the countries that you would like to include in the geo fence.
- When finished, click on the green Update button to save your changes, or Clear All to undo your changes.