This article describes the SAMLv2 server type.
About the Server Type
The SAML v2 server form contains the following:
- IDP Configuration URL - Configuration URL provided by the Identity provider (IDP).
- Name identifier format - The format of the identifier to request, possible values are:
- Name attribute key - Name of key passed back from the IDP
- Groups attribute key - Name of key to find group names passed back in the SAML assertion
- IDP configuration (in days) - The number of days to cache the configuration from the IDP server. After the cache has expired, we will fetch an updated configuration from the IDP Configuration URL.
- IDP Configuration (XML) - the XML received from the IDP Configuration URL. Alternatively, you can provide just the IDP configuration without the IDP Configuration URL.
More information about the assertions and protocols for this platform can be found here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.