We have noticed that iPads running iOS version 13 have had issues with displaying or installing the app store. If you are running into this issue, follow the steps below. If the issues persist, then please log a support ticket on our portal: https://support.app47.com
Read more about getting support on App47 here.
How to Solve it
- From any tab in the app store, or from the install page, click on the AA symbol in the upper right.
- Note: For iOS 14 devices, the AA icon will be located to the left of the URL.
- From the dropdown menu, select Website Settings.
- At the top should be the Request Desktop Website slider. Switch it from On to Off:
- At this point, your app store should be working without issue:
The Following Steps are Optional
The steps above are sufficient to fix any issues. If you would like to perform additional settings changes, read on.
- From the Website Settings menu, find the Camera heading.
- Select Deny from the options below it.
- Do the same for Microphone and for Location.